Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend In Review

Thank you to all of the participants and guests who helped make the relaunch party a big success! I had a great time, and I hope you did too. As a writer, I should probably take exception to the old cliche "a picture is worth a thousand words," but, well, these say so much, so here you go.

With Karen Krejcha from Autism Empowerment

With Aaron Grimmer, Owner of the Picnic House (and Jack from Demure)

All-Star Jam featuring Ian Engelsman

Mmm cake

Now there's a party
That says it all
On Sunday, I had the pleasure of being an exhibitor at the Autism Society of Oregon's 11th Annual Walk-A-Thon. I had fun, ate a delicious breakfast, and met lots of cool people. If you haven't checked it out before, I strongly recommend doing so next year.



So that was my weekend. Now - back to writing Book Two!

No comments:

Post a Comment