Thursday, September 12, 2013

Stuff I'm Excited About

Here are a few things I'm really looking forward to enjoying with my kids (and deriving creative inspiration from) over the next few weeks:

TV Show - The Legend of Korra Season 2


Starts tomorrow night on Nickelodeon! I loved the first season - especially the final episode, which made me cry somewhat emotional in a completely masculine kind of way.

Movie - Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2



Okay, the previews do look kinda silly (and no, I'm not a big fan of puns), but c'mon - that whole "Steve/Shrimpanzee/Steve/Shrimpanzee/Shove/Steve!!" routine is epic. And as the author of The Spectraland Saga, I have a moral obligation to check out every island-based adventure story there is*.

Video Game - Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker for the Wii U



I never actually finished all of the side quests in the original version of this game, so now I get a chance to redeem myself in glorious HD. I. Cannot. Wait.

* On a semi-related note, when I saw this commercial I immediately thought "Hey that totally looks like Crownrock and the nearby coastline" (if you've read Book One - which I'm sure you have, right? - then you know what I'm talking about.)

No comments:

Post a Comment