Thursday, June 4, 2015

Guest Post #4: Joel Fills In

Hey, uh...I'm Joel. Joel Suzuki. The guy who normally writes this blog said that he was really busy, and Felicity said that she was feeling really lazy also really busy, so they asked me to fill in this week.
I'm not really sure what I'm gonna talk about. They didn't really give me a lot of time to prepare. So, I'm just gonna kind of randomly go on about whatever comes to mind.

In case you don't know me, I like music. A lot. I play the guitar, and I kind of sing, too. I also write songs. I like all kinds of music, but I like rock the most. Especially a lot of old school stuff. Iron Maiden is one of my favorite all-time bands. But I like a lot of other bands too. Who do you like? Who are your top ten favorite bands?

I also like video games. And books. And movies. Science fiction, fantasy, all that kind of stuff. I really like the Legend of Zelda series, which you probably know if you've been reading this blog. The guy who writes this and I do this thing once in a while where we talk about the most annoying Zelda mini-games. By the way, have you ever wondered why it's called Legend of Zelda? I mean, she's a major character and all that stuff, but the player always plays as Link, so shouldn't it be called Legend of Link? Not that I'm trying to be, like, biased toward the male character or whatever, but it just seems like it would make more sense...I mean, they really should make a Legend of Zelda that actually stars Zelda as the main character. I dunno, I'm just saying.

I've been told that I can see little details in things that other people can't see. To be honest, I can't really tell the difference. It all really just seems normal to me. You know what I mean? It's like, when something has been the same way your whole life, it just seems normal to you, like I guess if you were born as a mutant, like in X-Men, and you could always shapeshift, or read people's minds, or whatever, it would seem like, well, shouldn't everyone be able to do this? But then, after a while, you realize that not everyone can do it, and maybe only you can do it, and then it starts to seem a little weird, but then only after other people tell you it's weird. I dunno if I'm explaining this correctly, but hopefully you know what I mean.

Anyway, I'm not sure I have anything else to say right now, but this was actually kind of fun, and if the guy who writes this blog asks me to do it again, I guess I will. (better you than me - xoxo Felicity) So, have a great day everyone, and maybe I'll see you again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment