Thursday, December 29, 2016

2017: Stuff I'm Looking Forward To

2017 seems to be shaping up as a pretty big year in terms of fun stuff - movies, TV shows, video games, etc. - coming out. The big question is, with all of this stuff, how will I ever get anything done? We shall see.

Movies that I plan on watching and writing about in future Movie Roundup posts:
- Wonder Woman. Yes, I will give it a chance. Don't let me down again, DC.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Because, Marvel movie.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming. Because, Marvel movie and it's Spider-Man.
- Logan. Because, an R-rated Wolverine film? Finally
- Thor: Ragnarok. Because I think I may be the only person on the planet who liked The Dark World better than the first one.
- Power Rangers. Will this be anything like the gritty 2015 short film? I'm guessing no.
- Justice League. Assuming Wonder Woman is at least ok. Oh who I am kidding, I'll probably see it anyway.
- The Lego Batman Movie
- Despicable Me 3
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle
- And, of course, some little flick that doesn't even have an official title yet known only as "Star Wars: Episode VIII."

TV shows that I will clear time in my schedule for because I don't have a DVR:
- Doctor Who. The new Christmas special was silly and fun. It's cool that they're keeping Nardole around.
- The Magicians. Oh man, I cannot wait for this. Is it January yet?
- Miraculous Ladybug. Assuming they actually show it in the U.S. Comcast, why did you take this off of your On-Demand list? It's your best show
- Legion. Maybe. I'll watch the first one and see if it hooks me.

Video games that my daughter will watch me play while she creates her amazing artwork:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Duh. I've only been talking about this for a few years now.

Assuming that I'll be able to get anything done amidst all of this fun stuff (and I will, I promise), there is also a little something coming out in March or April called Legend of the Loudstone. Stay tuned for the Big Announcement.

P.S. "Rejoice for those around you who have transformed into the Force." - Yoda

No comments:

Post a Comment