Thursday, February 8, 2018

Greatest Hits

Hello, Joel here. Joel Suzuki. Brian is busy doing something he called "revisions to Volume Four" so he asked me to fill in this week (actually, he asked Felicity first, but then she told him "I'm tired, why don't you go bug Joel for a change").
Anyway, at first I wasn't sure what to write about. I thought about continuing one of my older series of posts like "Most Annoying Zelda Mini-Games" but I didn't really feel like it since there's been a lot of video game talk on this blog lately. I did want to do a list, though, since I like lists. So what I decided on was making a list of the most popular posts on this blog to date, based on their view counts. Sort of a "Greatest Hits" kind of thing. I'm pretty sure Brian has done something like this before, but it's been a while, and I know I can do it better anyway, so here we go.


Well, I didn't really want to talk about video games, but I guess I'm going to have to. At least this post was written by someone else besides Brian, Felicity, or myself, and it was a great review of a great game called Stardew Valley. I've played this myself and I really like it.

#4 - Lifepod Recipe - October 26, 2017

I was kind of surprised at how popular this one is. I'm not really sure why. I mean, how many people actually know what a lifepod is? Maybe people just like reading recipes on the Internet?


Another popular post that was written by someone else. Could that be some kind of a hint? I wasn't even supposed to read this one, because it talks about beer and I'm only seventeen years old, but as we said in this post (which almost made this list) I might actually be twenty-two.

#2 - Status Update - March 2, 2017

No idea why people like this one. It's just one of those usual posts where Brian talks about all the stuff he's been up to.

#1 - Status Report - December 8, 2016

Another post where Brian just talks about what he's been doing. I have noticed something, though - both this post and post #2 on this list have Star Trek pictures. This one has a shot from the 2009 reboot movie, while the other post has one from The Next Generation TV series. So if I were to give Brian advice on how to make this blog more popular, I would say to put Star Trek pictures on everything, no matter what he's actually talking about.*

Live long and prosper.

* Advice taken

No comments:

Post a Comment